Surf Lodge Portugal, Lda 509 542 964\r\n\r\n1. The person (“the Customer”) whose name and other particulars appears below hereby participate in a surf hotel conducted by Surf Lodge Portugal, Lda (“Surf Hotel”) on the dates shown below (in this document that person is described as “the Customer”).\r\n\r\n2. Surf conditions\r\n\r\na) The Customer acknowledges that there are inherent dangers both apparent and hidden associated with surfing. The Customer’s participation in the surf lessons and other associated activities may involve injury. No refund will be made in case of accident or other injury during the stay.\r\n\r\nb) The Customer acknowledges and agrees that Surfers Lodge has no control in respect of weather and ocean conditions.\r\n\r\nIf the weather/ocean conditions do not allow us to give two lessons per day the lessons will be rescheduled to another day.\r\n\r\nIf Surfers Lodge is not able to provide you all your prepaid lessons during your stay due to lack of weather/ocean conditions, Surfers Lodge do not refund the value of the surf lessons that were not provided.\r\n\r\nIn this case Surfers Lodge is able to offer other services in the hotel for the same value.\r\n\r\nc) Surfers Lodge reserves the exclusive right to decide if beach, weather and ocean conditions (or other factors) make the surf lesson unsafe and have the right to terminate the lesson at any time without refund.\r\n\r\nd) When Surfers Lodge supplies equipment to any Customer for the surf lesson Surfers Lodge guarantee that the equipment is in good condition.\r\n\r\nThe Customer is responsible for the equipment provided by Surfers Lodge and should deliver the equipment in the same conditions.\r\n\r\nThe customer will be charged in case of damaged.\r\n\r\ne) During the surf lesson the Customer must obey all directions and instructions from the surf instructor and must not disturb other participants or interfere with the surf instructor’s ability to conduct the surf lesson in a safe and secure manner.\r\n\r\nSurfers Lodge reserves the right to remove any Customer from the surf lesson who does not comply with these terms, without refund.\r\n\r\nf) If you travel with your own surf equipment, it should be stored in the surf school.\r\n\r\nDripping wetsuits and surfboards are only allowed in the surf school area.\r\n\r\nNo wetsuits are allowed to be hanging on the room’s balcony.\r\n\r\ng) No Customer will be permitted to participate in a surf lesson at any time if the surf instructor suspects the Customer under any influence of alcohol or drugs. Surfers Lodge has the right to exclude the Customer from the surf lesson without refund.\r\n\r\nh) The Customer hereby declares that the Customer does not suffer from any medical condition which may prevent the Customer undertaking surf lessons and other activities.\r\n\r\ni) Each Customer participates in Surf Lodge’s activities at his or her own risk.\r\n\r\nj) Surfers Lodge is by law excluded from any liability to the Customer and is not responsible for any loss, damage or injury caused during the stay at Surfers Lodge.\r\n\r\n3. Reception conditions\r\n\r\na) Surfers Lodge reserves the right to cancel any reservation in which case a full refund will be made.\r\n\r\nCancellation requested within 15 days prior to the check-in date the deposit will not be refunded.\r\n\r\nAny changes of the reservation are always subject to confirmation and availability.\r\n\r\n20% deposit of the total reservation value is requested for booking confirmation. The remaining total payment must be settled at the check in date.\r\n\r\nIn the months June, July and August our twin rooms are sold per bed. The customer may pay the single occupancy price for one bed but the customer must be prepared to share the room with another person for this price. If the customer would like to stay alone in a twin room the customer must pay the price for two beds (including breakfast for one person).\r\n\r\nIn June 110€/night.\r\n\r\nIn July and August 150€/night.\r\n\r\nb) All prices/ transactions are in Euros.\r\n\r\nc) If the Customer would like to pay all extra consumption at check out the Customer has to leave the credit card details in the reception. All receipts related with extra consumptions charged to the room account has to be signed by the Customer.\r\n\r\nd) All personal information including name, contact number & email address is used only for Surfers Lodge and will not be disclosed outside of Surfers Lodge.\r\n\r\ne) 24 h Reception\r\n\r\nf) Check-in after 16.00\r\n\r\ng) Check- out until 12.00.\r\n\r\nPlease bring your mini bar list to the reception when checking out.\r\n\r\nLate check-out:\r\n\r\n(1) Up to 3 hours: 25% of the room charge\r\n\r\n(2) Up to 6 hours: 50 % of the room charge\r\n\r\n(3) More than 6 hours: 100 % of the room charge\r\n\r\nAll late check out is subject to availability.\r\n\r\nh) Daily cleaning until 13.00\r\n\r\ni) Breakfast is served between 7.30-10.00\r\n\r\nj) Lunch is served between 12.00-17.00\r\n\r\nk) Dinner is served between 18.00-22.30.\r\n\r\nIf the Customer would like a table for dinner we advice to make a reservation in the reception no later than 15.00.\r\n\r\nl) No Customer is permitted to bring any drugs to Surfers Lodge.\r\n\r\nm) No Customer is permitted to bring any alcoholic beverages to consume at Surfers Lodge.\r\n\r\nn) Smoking inside the rooms or in any other areas inside Surfers Lodge is prohibited.\r\n\r\no) The mini bar will be checked daily and replenished.\r\n\r\np) Each Customer is responsible and liable for safekeeping of all their belongings. Surfers Lodge has no responsibility for any loss or damage to the Customers personal belongings.\r\n\r\nq) A safe is provided in the reception to store valuables.\r\n\r\nr) Animals are not allowed in Surfers Lodge.\r\n\r\n4. Rental conditions\r\n\r\na) Surfers Lodge provides bicycles, skateboards, surfboards and wetsuits for rent when the equipment is available.\r\n\r\nb) For bicycles and skateboards a 50 € deposit will be requested if the Customer did not leave their credit card details in the reception at check-in.\r\n\r\nc) For surfboards a 100 € deposit will be requested if the Customer did not leave their credit card details in the reception at check-in.\r\n\r\nd) For wetsuits a 50 € deposit will be requested if the Customer did not leave their credit card details in the reception at check-in.\r\n\r\ne) At the time of rental the Customer will have to sign a term of responsibility.\r\n\r\nf) The Customer should always use the material for its purpose and maintain its good conservation and safety of the same.\r\n\r\ng) If by any chance the Customer damage the equipment the Customer must notify Surfers Lodge immediately and will be responsible for the damage made. The Customer will be charged the value of the damage.\r\n\r\nh) The customer should deliver the rented equipment as soon as the time period of rental is expired.\r\n\r\ni) If the Customer deliver the rented equipment after the time period of rental is expired it will be charged an extra fee.\r\n\r\nj) If the Customer delivers the rented equipment before the rental time period is expired no refund will be made.\r\n\r\nk) Failure to return rented equipment will be the subject of criminal complaint for theft against the practice of civil responsibility of the contract between the parties.\r\n\r\nl) In case of theft the Customer shall submit a criminal complaint immediately and is responsible for the payment of its value.\r\n\r\nm) Surfers Lodge reserves the right to refuse rental to Customers who is under the influence of alcohol or another substances.\r\n\r\nn) The Customer is responsible to have his/her own insurance covering personal accident which can accrue during use of rented equipment from Surfers Lodge leaving the full responsibility to the client.\r\n\r\no) For cases not covered by these rules, the parties shall be governed by applicable law.\r\n\r\n \r\n
Terms and conditions for group reservations.
\r\nSurfers Lodge consider a ‘group reservation’ a booking with more than 7 persons.\r\n\r\n– Group reservation up until 10 persons.\r\n\r\n20 % deposit of the total value of the booking needs to be paid to confirm the reservation. Latest 10 days after the booking.\r\n\r\nThe remaining 80% needs to be paid latest 30 days before arrival date if not Surfers Lodge will cancel the reservation.\r\n\r\nIf the customer cancel the reservation more than 30 days prior to check in date Surfers Lodge will refund the full value of the 20 % deposit paid by the customer.\r\n\r\nIf the customer cancels the reservation within 30 days prior to the check in date no refund will be made by Surfers Lodge.\r\n\r\n– Group reservation between 11 and 20 persons.\r\n\r\n20 % deposit of the total value of the booking needs to be paid to confirm the reservation. Latest 10 days after the booking.\r\n\r\nThe remaining 80% needs to be paid latest 60 days before arrival date if not Surfers Lodge will cancel the reservation.\r\n\r\nIf the customer cancel the reservation more than 60 days prior to check in date Surfers Lodge will refund the full value of the 20 % deposit paid by the customer.\r\n\r\nIf the customer cancels the reservation within 60 days prior to the check in date no refund will be made by Surfers Lodge.\r\n\r\n– Group reservation with 21 persons and more.\r\n\r\n20 % deposit of the total value of the booking needs to be paid to confirm the reservation. Latest 10 days after the booking.\r\n\r\nThe remaining 80% needs to be paid latest 90 days before arrival date if not Surfers Lodge will cancel the reservation.\r\n\r\nIf the customer cancel the reservation more than 90 days prior to check in date Surfers Lodge will refund the full value of the 20 % deposit paid by the customer.\r\n\r\nIf the customer cancels the reservation within 90 days prior to the check in date no refund will be made by Surfers Lodge.