Beyond surf, there’s lots to do around the Lodge!
- Bike or Skate – Explore the beautiful surroundings of Baleal and Peniche – FREE to our guests!
- Tours – Taste local wines at Quinta do Sanguinhal, or take a boat to the magical islands of Berlengas
- SUP – Explore by sea on flat days
- Golf or Tennis – Ask our Reception to book a session
- Yoga – Stretch sore muscles and build strength
- Massage – Relax and rejuvenate
Check our Activities Pricelist HERE
Yoga is a great compliment to surfing. Adding some classes to your surf schedule helps you recover faster and avoid soreness, while practicing mental flow and focus. Yoga improves strength, flexibility and balance- skills you need to succeed in the water.
Hour long Yoga sessions are held Monday – Friday at 7pm in our Activity Room or on the Rooftop Terrace (April – October)
All levels are welcome!
Private sessions can be scheduled upon request.
A massage is the perfect way to relax and restore sore muscles after surf. We have a dedicated private Massage Room designed to be your zen oasis. Our massage therapist is available by appointment for hour-long treatments.